"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And don't you for a moment think you're going to talk me out of it.
- "Will you give me a moment to think about it?"
- The moment a person thinks, he is recalling his past experience.
- He did not for a moment think their coming to him was meant as a courtesy.
- Take a few moments to think about what you need or want.
- She opened her mouth but for a moment could think of nothing to say.
- "Just a moment more and I think we can make it unseen."
- But she had not for a moment thought that he might be a government agent.
- She looked, and for the moment perhaps still thought like a young woman, yes, but that was only the shell.
- I did not for one moment think he was a spy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.