"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A quick moment at the keyboard before or after a rehearsal would be fine.
- For a quick moment, he looked up into the heavy rafters and the shadows beyond.
- But even now there wasn't time for more than that one quick moment of comfort.
- For just a quick moment he looked back to Paris, who'd been knocked from his chair.
- He placed his hand over Samm's for a quick moment.
- They stood for a quick moment before the mouth of the alley.
- Will had seen it for only a quick moment.
- Kirk closed his eyes for a quick moment of appeal to higher powers.
- And then in one quick moment of complete recall he remembered.
- He had a quick moment of wondering what action they would take if his torch went out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.