"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So I will have to find a private moment to talk.
- I hadn't found a single moment to deal with my own news.
- You always have so many questions, it is hard to find a moment to speak of anything else.
- Surely she would be able to find a moment to use one or the other upon herself.
- And if you'd find a spare moment to return her phone calls, she would probably tell you so.
- He must now find a suitable moment to do that.
- She was attractive and he had been meaning to find a moment to speak to her alone.
- Skip search is another way to find a specific moment in the show.
- What was more, her energy seemed to increase every time she found a moment to pop to the ladies.
- Did other people know how lucky they were to find moments like this?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.