"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He lifted her wrist in his hand, held it a moment.
- She looked up and for a moment held his eyes with hers.
- She took Connie's hand, for a moment held it tightly.
- Know you what such a moment holds for me?
- She took up the frame and for a moment held it to her bosom.
- Every moment still held the possibility that another solution to their mutual problem might exist.
- Once again a long moment of silence held throughout the camp.
- He kissed the palm of her hand, then held it against his cheek a moment.
- After a moment holding them both, she opened the circle to include the two newcomers.
- This very moment holds within it two thousand years of history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.