"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Was he at this very moment trying to make up his mind about the same thing?
- She lay for a moment trying to think what to do.
- He sat down finally, in the chair by the door, tried to stay still a moment.
- He spent a moment trying to call up more information on the nature of the failure, but the computer was giving him nothing.
- She stared at him a long moment, trying to see behind his words.
- I looked at her for a moment then tried to make my voice casual.
- Just because she had hesitated a moment trying to see where he was leading her.
- He paused for a moment, head down, trying to pull himself together.
- He spent a long moment trying to recover from the shock.
- One moment, sir, the computer's trying to match the lines.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.