"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was a wasted opportunity, a chance to explore an emotionally complex situation between best friends that became just another exploitive TV moment instead.
- The 90 minute special was chosen by Tennis Week Magazine as one of the 10 best TV moments from 2007.
- Whereas reality shows provided so many great TV moments - "For Love or Money" managed to turn up a few.
- James Ash has described the performance as their "best TV moment".
- It was the first title he'd won without his murdered father nearby, and another must-see TV moment for an athlete not wearing spikes.
- Watch it now and give thanks for this amazing TV moment:
- I hope the Emmy judges remember this golden TV moment when they cast their ballots next year.
- Importantly, we'd like to hear from you too - about your great TV moments: click onto Memoryshare and tell us your story.
- But what are some of the most famous, world-changing TV moments?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.