"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In my life many important things have happened to me, and now I'm experiencing a historical moment.
- Then, earlier this summer, about a month before practice began in August, he experienced a high moment.
- The trees were not far ahead now, but even so I experienced a moment of panic.
- And, what is more, she had not experienced a single moment of panic during the whole exercise.
- She had experienced moments like that and remembered them clearly.
- Marvin's eyes closed, then opened, as though he were experiencing a sexual moment.
- Earlier in the day, Carson had experienced a moment of weakness.
- She experienced a moment of alarm, which was quickly mirrored by her support group.
- I see people now, kids right out of college, and they really think they should never experience an unpleasant moment.
- I consider that we are experiencing an historic moment in this regard.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.