"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The moment the words were out of his mouth he realized that he had given himself away.
- It took Fallows a moment or two to realize what had happened.
- A moment later the man realized that he was Blade's target.
- It took him a moment or two to realize what they were speaking and to start translating.
- It had taken him a few moments to realize he was looking at himself.
- It took Eragian a moment or two to realize why he wasn't getting any response.
- It took him a moment or two to realize it was different today.
- It took her a moment or two to realise they were at the hotel.
- The moment the words were out of his mouth he realized it was a mistake.
- The moment the words were out she realised her mistake.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.