"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The moment the words were out she knew she had said too much.
- Another moment, however, and I knew from the horse's behavior that the blow had been a true one.
- And the moment he walked into the building, people knew.
- The moment the words were out Rachel knew she should not have uttered them.
- Whoever had fired at him moments before knew where he was.
- The moment he had taken her she had known that.
- A moment or so later she knew that the first part of her experiment was working.
- The speaker who suggested that a moment ago should know me better.
- Until then, know that my heart is with you every moment.
- I don't think he knew me or anyone the moment they put him into the water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.