"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This moment felt more intimate than any she had experienced before.
- Each moment that I wait feels like a year, an eternity.
- A moment before, and he had felt that she belonged to him.
- Her writing is very honest; every moment feels lived and felt.
- Every moment I spent with this game felt like an obligation.
- He stood a moment, closed his eyes, felt chill air flow past him like a river.
- Alone, he did not for the moment feel equal to trying.
- A moment of this and he felt himself rising toward the surface.
- And at the same moment Will felt a grip on his right arm.
- The moment the contact between them had been broken she'd felt some of the tension return.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.