"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were talking quietly to each other, and for a moment did not see him.
- Even so, for the moment just seeing their faces was enough.
- But the moment they have their chair you never see them again.
- Sam had one moment to turn and see what was coming, but not time enough to stop it.
- Every few moments they saw the flash of the light above.
- They heard a car start, and a few moments later saw it turn out into the road, a dark blue Ford.
- A moment of thought and he saw what was happening.
- A moment and I also saw something moving far below us among the trees.
- She chose that moment to look up and see him.
- He waited a moment or two to see if it would close.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.