"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A moment or two later she found herself squatting somewhere on the ground.
- I spent a moment hoping someone'd found a way around all that during the last century.
- Sometimes on a football field, the moments find the man.
- She turned back to her work, then after a moment found words and spoke through gritted teeth.
- She reached down at him; the same moment, his hand found her.
- It was that moment when I woke to find you inside the suit.
- "But the moment we're free-you'd better find a quiet place big enough for both of us!"
- When this happens, foreign companies that were welcome one moment can find themselves pariahs the next.
- Just moments before she'd found the dead girl in the graveyard.
- That was all he could see, so a moment later found him back in the protection of the shadows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.