"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The word heartbreaking is overused for any weepy television moment, but this scene has earned it.
- Any way the Oscar goes, it should be a great television moment.
- His career is dotted with memorable television moments of his own making.
- There are plenty of hokey television moments, as is to be expected during a network sweeps month.
- TV Guide listed the episode at number five on the top ten television moments of the week.
- The Arab world has never seen a television moment quite like it.
- This was another of those timeless television moments.
- Despite the best efforts of a Senate investigative committee, the Whitewater hearings have so far failed to produce a compelling television moment.
- Animal Planet had finally given me a great television moment.
- Their big worry is to keep up the pace and make sure they exploit the television moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.