"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He told her to put him through, and moments later heard a familiar voice.
- He picked up the telephone, dialed, and a moment later heard Emma's voice on the other end.
- We waited, and but a few moments later heard rapid footsteps.
- She listened a moment at the bedroom door, heard what she expected to hear.
- A moment to get her breath, else the whole inn would hear her.
- It took Data a moment to figure out he was hearing his own pulse.
- He sat down by the bedside, and a moment afterwards heard the door shut gently behind her.
- A long moment later Rand heard footsteps in that direction, too heavy for any human.
- A moment later and Kirk heard the turbolift doors open.
- I hung a moment, dangling over water; heard the splash as Del went in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.