"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He felt a moment of relief, sweet in its intensity.
- He felt a moment of panic, but then a voice spoke.
- He felt a moment of hope, but she was not finished.
- You felt a moment of disgust, and then a little guilt.
- He felt a moment of guilt for never even knowing their names.
- The man ran over to Amy, and felt a long moment for a pulse.
- She reached the shop and felt a moment of loss at the empty front window.
- He felt a moment of pride-under fire, they were still doing their jobs.
- Do you believe there was never a day when I too felt a moment of weariness?
- Jamie had those eyes, she thought suddenly, feeling a moment of doubt.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.