"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She thought a moment about what his reaction would be.
- She thought a moment, then decided to try another approach.
- The light came on, but she thought a moment before saying anything.
- He considered that thought a moment, and then took it back.
- I sat back in the chair and thought a moment.
- I thought a moment and then took him by the arm.
- She opened her mouth, seemed to think a moment, and closed it again.
- Ruth thought a moment and then said he knew when.
- She wouldn't be in such a place, of course, but he must think a moment, what to do.
- Think a moment on what you tried to do with them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.