"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took the opportunity to study her for a moment.
- He studied her for a moment as she tried to figure out what to say.
- We sat down and studied each other for a moment.
- She looked up quickly and studied him for a moment.
- When I was done, he studied the board for a moment.
- She studied him for a moment, and saw the light behind his eyes close.
- She looked at him and studied his face for a long moment.
- The other studied him for a moment, then looked down.
- He studied her for a moment, saw more than he'd expected to see.
- She studied him for a moment from the other side of the river.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.