"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I can recall the moment as if it happened yesterday.
- An 86-year-old man who completed the program a year ago recalled the moment when he decided to come in for treatment.
- In a way, these events recall moments from 60 years ago.
- I do not recall the exact moment Morgan made himself known.
- Recalling the moment in an interview, he choked up again.
- In May 1995, when the budget reached $82.5 million, "my mother won out," he said, recalling the moment.
- As each photograph came in, I tried to recall the moment in which it was taken.
- He recalled several funny moments as the actors tried to figure out whose hands went where.
- Even now, members of that team become passionate recalling the moment and the official reaction.
- She can recall various obscure moments of her life in great detail.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.