"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She stood still a moment, her hand on the curtain.
- He stood a moment in the kitchen doorway, watching her.
- He stands a moment, as if about to add something more.
- He stood a moment and spoke to himself, not the listening girl.
- He opened it and stood a moment, then started out.
- He stood a moment on the threshold looking at her.
- "Just stand a moment and let me see the two of you together."
- She stood in the hall a moment looking at him, then went into the living room.
- In the snow where he had been standing a moment before, no mark of any kind was left.
- He stood a moment to let another car by and began walking through the parking lot.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.