"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two women turned their heads at the same moment.
- They turned their back on us at the critical moment.
- Anticipating the end, Mary turned her head at the last moment.
- His car was turned sideways at the moment of impact.
- Craig Tyler had turned from the table at the same moment, looking out over the crowd.
- Only one of them was turning at the moment.
- Kicking the ball too low or turning at the wrong moment all led to fewer points.
- "No, sir, she had her back turned to me at the moment."
- This time he didn't turn aside at the last moment.
- Or, she added, he may have turned his back at the last moment in an instinctive move to protect himself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.