"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That gave me a moment to clear my head and try to put sense to what I was seeing.
- He gave her a moment to move if she could.
- I gave them a moment to follow that thought a few months, or years, into the future.
- He turned away before she could answer, giving her a moment to think about it.
- Give us a moment to clear a space for you and then pick your own time.
- Give me a moment with these people and I'll talk to you about it.
- You have not given the question a moment of your time.
- If that is what you both want, give me a moment.
- Could you just give us a moment to find that?
- "So you decided to give me a moment of your time."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.