"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Every moment passed in that place was an added misery.
- Who would guess the cause of my tears, and what, at this moment, passed within me?
- Several moments passed before the device began to move along the road toward the west gate.
- Another moment passed before he said, "I'll think about it."
- A long moment passed before her voice trailed from within.
- A moment passed before her daughter got on the line.
- Several moments passed before Quinn opened his eyes once more.
- A moment passed before he realized no one around him slept.
- A long moment passed before the old man cracked a smile and said, "I knew we could count on you!"
- Several moments passed as the engines continued to power down.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.