"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had a vague image of her position in his head.
- I get only a vague image of what is being talked about.
- Emma had a vague image of her own mother, but it passed quickly.
- Just a vague image that I don't know what to make of.
- Strange, really, that he should care so much about the well-being of a wife who was little but a vague image to him.
- She closed her eyes, a vague image taking shape in her mind.
- It showed the vague image of a room in which children were playing Hallowe'en tricks.
- My brain is filled full of vague images, but no clear vision of one necessary thing.
- He opened his eyes and saw only vague and shadowy images.
- It had been nagging at him ever since, reduced to a vague image, the details faded.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.