"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I had a confusing image of meat and viscera, and other bodies crowding close.
- The wide diversity of wares presented an accurate, if confusing, image of the state of contemporary furniture design.
- If you don't like looking at extremely confusing images, or are in any way sensitive about sheep dressed up as women, please do not click this link.
- The entire day had been vastly eventful, and his mind was filled with a welter of confusing images.
- A rippling blue-grey light flashed, jarring a confusing image of the room across her eyes.
- Some of these guys can also present a confusing image to the babes.
- My mind held on to a very confusing image.
- He felt a little woozy, and there were a lot of confusing images, one on top of another, after that.
- Allart fought to dismiss the unwelcome, confusing images until some rational choice could be made among them.
- We're still confusing image and reality.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.