"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We believe that image advertising interrupts the flow of the catalogues," he said.
- You try "image advertising," which says almost nothing, but leaves the viewer feeling good about your product.
- But in his remarks to the group's annual meeting last week, he acknowledged that the industry faces a skeptical public, despite years of image advertising.
- Recently, Drexel's officials have been arguing about an issue generally not considered to be controversial: its image advertising.
- There, too, long-term image advertising has become subordinate to short-term promotional programs.
- The Panasonic Company will bring out its first image advertising this week.
- "They'll still pay high rent on Madison, because they see a store there as good image advertising for their brands," he said.
- Drug companies should be limited to general image advertising of their role in research benefiting the nation's health.
- Rather, bank executives want to begin running sometime this fall a campaign that would serve as the equivalent of corporate image advertising.
- Those are, of course, reasons for corporate image advertising, for which American companies spent an estimated $1.5 billion last year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.