"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Simple gestures control reviewing images, magnifying them, and choosing a new focus point.
- They review pilot reports, images from satellites and reconnaissance airplanes and gun cameras, and damage assessments from ground forces.
- While it was occasionally necessary to review offensive images, The Times avoided downloading child pornography or independently subscribing to sites containing such material.
- After reviewing images the Earth Defense Forces had retrieved from Oncier and the destroyed skymine at Welyr, the Adar knew how such an attack would begin.
- The consortium consist of more than 20 universities and institutions that provide multimedia educational content, including presentations, reviewed research articles, images and video presentations, and 4 technical partners.
- They can be searched by topic or subject's name, or by reviewing thumbnail images.
- Captain Del Guadio said the police were reviewing images from cameras inside and outside the club.
- Reviewing images from earlier months and years, the astronomers found the same dot of light in different locations, allowing them to calculate the trajectory of EB173's 243-year orbit.
- The scientists there acted as mission control, reviewing images and data collected by Zoë and deciding what it should do next.
- Reviewing nighttime images, Dr. Pitre discovered a custodian "sweeping" the floors with a garden leaf blower, leaving a tornado of papers in his wake.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.