"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each channel's sound can be placed freely in the stereo image.
- It's quite another to develop a stereo 3-D image of a new molecule that might exist only in the imagination.
- All of those systems rely on two cameras to generate a stereo image.
- Each track can be individually panned, to create a stereo image.
- However, the differential phase between legs has a very dramatic effect on the stereo image.
- This is because the formation of the stereo image in the brain relies on the phase difference information from the two ears.
- For a good stereo image, listeners should be roughly the same distance from the left and right speakers.
- When stereo images are seen by looking into a viewer the window is at the position of the frame.
- Those that only widen the stereo image by modifying phase information.
- The recording engineer's goal is usually to create a stereo "image" with localization information.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.