"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These machines translate photo images into data that can be "written" onto optical disks.
- That's why it's such a shock when a photo image looks completely different from the image you've retained in your mind.
- In his photo images he captured not only landscapes and monuments but also human beings as well as their rituals.
- This can be used to access more detailed information, including articles and different photo images.
- The photo images of shattered skulls popped into my head.
- It has become the defacto photo image of the city.
- A good front cover on today's Independent (not available online) with the same photo image as the one above:
- The other Marine spread out the photo images on the table in front of Helton.
- The intense, ruby-red spot of light from the pointer danced wildly across the photo image.
- Or they may have a photo image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.