"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And although players at times carry their own bags and play at public courses like Farmstead, the image of the Futures as a second-rate tour is disintegrating.
- When Jackie actually shows up in the person of the one-dimensional Arnold, the image disintegrates.
- Then the image shimmered, and suddenly disintegrated, and the blast of heat was so great she stepped backwards, her arm up to shield her eyes as she turned away.
- Nick's image disintegrated and re-formed and disintegrated again.
- The image of vegetation disintegrated, to be replaced by large furry clumps the size of large pigs.
- The image disintegrated.
- Her image disintegrated, came back, and began to roll over.
- Then the image of a living ship suddenly disintegrated, like the crumbling of burned paper.
- Forms and images disintegrated, broken apart in the fabric of electronic disturbance and its surface.
- As suddenly as it had come, the image of the eighteen-year-old disintegrated, and Minor was jerked back to the lighted room, the bed, and Ellis's strong arms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.