"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They both record frames progressively, which results in a crisper image.
- In reality a laser still produces crisper images, but not by much.
- Its 320x240 resolution 3.5-inch screen delivered crisp and colorful images.
- The main 400-seat theater features a 41-foot-wide screen and the ability to project 70-millimeter films, which produce an especially crisp image.
- Her implant provided a crisper image of that rakehell face than memory could provide.
- Why, the movie wonders, should we trust the reality of a grainy home video more than crisp 35-millimeter images?
- In a few minutes, a crisp black and white image appeared on the adjoining screen.
- A computer was programmed to take out the haloes, producing a much crisper image of the stars.
- Not the strong, crisp image the times demand.
- You will get nothing but crisp images that are provided with a 1, 280 x 720 native resolution.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.