"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The image solidified, and it was time for me to go.
- Suddenly the image of Captain Onidi Louchard solidified in and around the table.
- The image almost solidified.
- At that thought, the image of the sword and a square black background with white around it solidified and became still.
- On the screens of the forward detectors, the image of an object considerably bigger than the Pearl took shape and rapidly solidified.
- Within moments, six shimmering images appeared on the bridge of the da Vinci and solidified into humanoid figures both known and unknown.
- An image broke from the rest, solidified, and sharpened.
- The image quickly darkened and solidified until the academician appeared as solid as Bandar.
- By the time she'd unfastened all the various locks, that grotesquely distorted image had solidified in her mind.
- The warble intensified, and the images solidified.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.