"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It showed a hazy image of an antiquated restaurant viewed at eye level.
- But at that moment they were startled when a hazy image appeared on all their screens.
- My memories of that day are a series of hazy and fragmented images.
- Never had Bert seen the like of that magnified slightly hazy image before.
- The enormous screen covering the far wall flickered from black to gray to green, and a moment later a hazy image appeared.
- I saw the hazy image of an attractive blonde in a lab coat.
- He tried to see through his swollen eyes, but he could make out only hazy images.
- This hazier image is also showing up in recent consumer surveys.
- Upstairs, Al notices a hazy image of the construction worker in her mirror.
- "Trying to," he told Ben's hazy image, and tasted blood in his mouth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.