"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A moment later, the image resolved and Janeway had her first sight of a Monorhan.
- But the images never entirely resolved into abstract form.
- The images of four people gradually resolved into being.
- I saw black-and-white scramble, and then the image resolved.
- Multispectral images resolve even finer differences of spectrum or wavelength than is needed to reproduce color.
- Overlapping images resolved into a single, stellate focus.
- The image of surrounding space in the tank and in the fighting field shimmered and resolved itself.
- Out of the clear flowing water, an image resolved itself before her eyes-the familiar face of a man with close-cropped red hair and green eyes.
- "Praetor's on," he said as the images resolved themselves more sharply.
- The image on the display immediately resolved itself into a humanoid shape.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.