"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The harder he tried to retrieve images, the more his head hurt.
- Since then, the term has been used to describe the process of retrieving desired images from a large collection on the basis of syntactical image features.
- Using digital video, investigators can, for instance, nearly instantly retrieve images of every person who passed through a door on a certain day.
- Suddenly, she was unable to quickly retrieve images from the Internet or respond to e-mail messages from clients.
- In fact, the ability to retrieve images readily from a searchable database helped accelerate the use of digital photography by news organizations.
- Or to her computer screen, where she retrieves images of shtetl lanes, market squares, synagogues and cemeteries.
- But maybe retrieving specific images is not the point.
- The software then retrieves images of the garment from a wireless link to the Internet.
- At the same time, we are retrieving images, "using them," and returning them to file, perhaps in a different place.
- As computers retrieve images from the Web or display texts from a server, they make temporary internal copies of those works.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.