"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The images - all taken near the cabin he built himself - combine simplicity and clarity.
- The image combined 10 years of images.
- Four images of the space shuttle Atlantis in solar transit, combined into one.
- Often, the images combined several antisemitic motifs and included derisive prose or poetry.
- Songs and images combined to remind people that the pole stood for both any person in the tribe and the tribe as a whole.
- The upper left image combines these three views.
- We would have two images-the actors on the set, and the image of the city-to combine onto a third.
- This image combined with the usually negative term "nappy" upset the nearby residents enough that they wanted Sherman removed from the school.
- The second image combined two deep red colors to highlight the smoother distribution of older, cooler stars.
- Narrative - the images combine with other news elements to make facts relatable to the viewer or reader on a cultural level.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.