"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You seem to be getting very little thanks for all your hard work.
- In this last year I've gotten a lot of exposure, thanks to cable.
- There do not seem to be enough clothes to justify the many name designers who get special thanks in the back.
- "He's got a fighting chance, thanks to our finding him when we did."
- I got 12 right - thanks to a couple of guesses!
- Yet Congress seems to be getting little thanks for this from the voters.
- They give so much and get very little thanks.
- "I never got less thanks for trying to save someone's life," Pamela said.
- Get a good night's rest and thanks for your help today, Beliafyn.
- All network television is getting a smaller audience, thanks to cable and the Internet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.