"garden" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was set aside in 1874 as a public garden.
- They did not set out to create a public garden.
- "I don't know of any public garden in this country that comes near it."
- The park at one point had public gardens and a fountain.
- Want the chance to tour private or public gardens with someone who can answer your questions?
- Established in 1676, it has been a public garden since 1814.
- It was one of the first public gardens in France.
- There are about six major public gardens and they were high on my list of things to see.
- The 20-storey building will provide 183 private apartments, based around a central public garden.
- A public garden for private thoughts will do just fine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.