"garden" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1825, part of the park was transformed into an English garden.
- This new "natural" style was to define the "English garden" until modern times.
- Laid out in the 18th century, it only became an English garden around 1830.
- The park was turned into an English garden around 1820.
- Greiz has a large park in its center which is classified as an English garden.
- Some areas of the park are reminiscent of an English garden.
- With the 18th century came more pastoral and picturesque English gardens.
- Right here in this English garden I've known all my life.
- Light is brought to a dark corner in this English garden through the inspired use of foliage plants.
- Farther away, the style changes to an English garden with small forests and meadows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.