"garden" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "And then at a public school house run by family friends who encourage him to work or pass time in their own private garden."
- It is a popular private garden and public landscape tree in California.
- A rear door will lead to an individual private garden.
- The private gardens are open to visitors during the summer.
- Others are simply private gardens which people have decided to share.
- It was built against the wall of a private garden.
- Beyond lay the private garden of the lord and his family.
- He was standing at the barred window which looked out on the room's private garden.
- Between the arms of the crescent is a private garden.
- He created the private garden under the south wall of the Castle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.