"garden" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We still recognize what Horace meant by a rural garden, a place to take refuge, as he did, from the irritations of city life.
- There must be landscape architecture, or the appearance of a rural garden, and many other requirements.
- There are walls depicting children planting rural gardens and playing without fear of gunfire.
- I kept chickens in my rural garden for several years and can honestly say:
- Its natural habitats are rural gardens, urban areas, and heavily degraded former forest.
- It is also known from rural gardens close to forest.
- Its natural habitats are arable land and rural gardens.
- Its natural habitats are subtropical or tropical dry forests and rural gardens.
- Its natural habitats are tropical dry shrubland and rural gardens.
- Its natural habitats are rocky areas, pastureland, and rural gardens.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.