"garden" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each one sat in its own lush garden, large enough for several trees.
- While I fantasize a lush garden, the reality is always the same.
- Down a short flight of stairs they went, and then through a lush garden.
- In front of it were lush gardens and a beautiful plaza.
- Even more surprising was the lush garden waiting on the other side.
- Those long legs ate up the ground toward a small house with a lush garden and an open front door.
- It had changed, certainly, from the lush gardens of the past.
- A front porch and a lush garden add to the gracious feeling.
- Try to reserve a table back in the lush garden.
- Today, part of their vision is a lush organic garden.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.