"garden" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The landscaped gardens in the English style are a product of this period.
- It would have a landscaped garden on the 10th floor.
- Barham Park is a landscaped garden dating from the 18th century.
- The building site is designed after the founding principles of landscaped gardens 19th century.
- The rest of the area is dedicated for parks and landscaped gardens.
- The extensive landscaped gardens are popular with visitors throughout the year.
- This is the only shopping center in the country built around a landscaped garden.
- Although on a busy downtown street, it has a quiet landscaped garden in back.
- Preston stared out of his window at the landscaped garden.
- Later the site was turned into a landscaped garden.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.