"garden" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "An Italian garden is really a state of mind," she argues.
- I understand the need to find a tree to complete the Italian themed garden.
- The men in the living room went their various ways, and Harry's happened to lead to the Italian garden.
- This garden in front of my room is the old Italian garden.
- There was a lake in the grounds, and a sunken Italian garden.
- He spent in excess of a million dollars trying to recreate an Italian garden.
- At each end of the memorial are ornamental Italian gardens.
- The Italian garden is an excellent place on a moonlight night like this.
- Go to the Italian garden and keep strolling among the hedges.
- Occasionally sounds of voices came from the Italian garden and the sheriff seemed to be listening for them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.