"garden" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said the store would be 115,000 square feet with a 16,000-square-foot outdoor garden.
- Galleries and the outdoor garden display over 250 of his works.
- Sliding doors allow the pool area to be opened out to an outdoor garden.
- The outdoor garden is a popular place to pass the evening with a nargileh.
- The building is filled with light, and there are two outdoor gardens.
- And inside the cafe, at the back of the outdoor garden?
- "Everything in the store relates to indoor and outdoor gardens."
- In the back is a romantic outdoor garden with a stone fountain.
- The group passed through a large pantry to a door which led to a small outdoor garden.
- The upper level of the new section includes an outdoor Japanese garden.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.