"garden" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We learn that she has a beautiful garden, but does not take too much care to it.
- Believe it or not, it's possible to have a beautiful garden in the desert.
- We have a beautiful garden, do you not think so?
- "And only a pretty one like you could make so beautiful a garden, of course."
- The beautiful garden, with fountain, will open in a week or so.
- Each spring, he built himself a beautiful garden the hard way.
- But I knew we were lucky to have such a beautiful garden.
- He maintains a beautiful garden in front of his house.
- The campus has a beautiful garden to which students have access.
- The government is developing this island into a beautiful garden.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.