"garden" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a walled garden, the house itself being its four walls.
- Look out for an old walled garden on your left.
- "For her to have a walled garden like this is a dream come true."
- It also has a large walled garden to the north.
- The walled gardens remain, and are open as a public park.
- There are over 200 species in one small walled garden.
- We're like a child who's been playing games in a large walled garden.
- An old walled garden was later used as a car park.
- At the back of the property was a large walled garden.
- Now he had a walled garden of four city lots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.