"garden" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many of his sculptures are displayed in the museum's extensive garden.
- The building has two separate bars, a 50-capacity restaurant and extensive gardens.
- The villa and extensive gardens are open to the public in the afternoon, year round.
- The extensive gardens include two pepper trees, both over a hundred years old.
- He improved the extensive gardens which were open to the public during the summer.
- According to plan, the extensive gardens outside the building complex were surrounded within minutes.
- He built extensive gardens and castles which were themselves great works of art.
- The extensive garden is a notable part of the property.
- The site included extensive gardens surrounded by a stone wall.
- Mary supervised the development of an extensive garden at the station.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.