"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mildly funny, nothing special, exactly what you expect from Devito.
- Not this time; it was mildly funny before, but not now, not when she figured she needed to have a serious talk with his dad.
- Tasteful nudes and mildly funny cartoons were not eschewed.
- The only one that I thought was mildly funny was the one about running out of virgins.
- (As a sight gag, this one is mildly funny.)
- Corinne, a mildly funny stand-up comic, discovers that she is pregnant.
- Miss Gross in particular sounded mildly funny as she told offenders they were under arrest in that high, wispy voice of hers.
- Your column is mildly funny at times.
- It's mildly funny, but the artist's earnest persistence is oddly moving as well.
- Roger asked in an insanely hearty tone of voice; it was as if we'd all shared a mildly funny joke.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.