"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The place smelled funny and felt uncomfortable, which was strange, too.
- So if your kitchen "smells funny", this could be one source of the smell.
- Besides, it smelled funny and I wanted to see why.
- I didn't think nothing of it at the time, but he smelled a little funny.
- Always smells funny in here just the colour we need isn't it?
- Once we had an artificial tree but it smelled funny.
- So what if the room smelled a little funny - at least we had a view of the water.
- The place was dark, seemed cold, and smelled funny.
- The old woman who smells funny and lives next door.
- Satire may be dead but it will stop smelling funny soon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.