"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The film has one genuinely funny moment at its start.
- The discovery of which one is a warm and funny moment.
- There were many funny moments for soldiers too I'm sure.
- There are only a couple of fresh and funny moments.
- I come back to your grandmother, who has a lot of funny moments in the book.
- But he's got his funny moments, and some stories are unexpectedly moving.
- There's some funny moments, but generally it's a cold film.
- On the other hand, there are a good many genuinely funny moments.
- Have you captured a funny moment or precious memory on film?
- However, he added that there would be some funny moments in the lead up to the big revelation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.